Large Family Home 4 Bedrooms Plus study on 661 M2 Land
1 Baltaser Drive
|Price: $545,000 t0 $599,000|
Perfectly positioned to offer incredible convenience and a sought after location, this beautiful brick veneer "home sweet home"
offers four bedrooms plus study ,incredible storage, workshop and car accommodation. Positioned on a brilliant 661m2 approx. beautiful level allotment.
The home offers exceptional opportunity for a 1st home buyer or an astute investor.
The home is exceptionally convenient to local schools and bus stop. Built to last and meticulously renovated by current owner.
it is now ready to be sold and presents a magical opportunity to secure a wonderful property that brims with potential, space and appeal!
Special features include -
- Solid brick & Veneer construction offers lots of superb space for the larger family .plenty of spare space to extend or to value add (STCA)!
- The generous 661 m2 block features easy side access, lots of off street parking for additional vehicles, boat or van; and an abundance of play space for pets and children
- 4 roomy built in bedrooms plus study
- The master bedroom offers an ensuite and walk in rob, and the main bathroom is extremely spacious.
- spacious lounge with large reverse cycle airconditiner,and immaculate fully renovated kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances.
- A delightful large side pergola offers a lovely place to relax with a twilight drink or a morning coffee
- Home offers a superb workshop area and an expansive space to utilize for garaging, storage and additional development if desired (STCA)
- Home is also equipped with solar panels to save on electricity bill.
Just brimming with opportunity to enhance, to value add and to transform into your dream family home, and nestled in the very best location, we encourage you to inspect this solid and spacious brick/veneer home.
Make the most of this wonderful opportunity, and ensure you enquire promptly to avoid disappointment...
661.00 Square Metre|
Exclusive "For Sale"|
|Blue Sapphire Real Estate|
39 Buckley Street
9799 4111|| |